Thursday, February 19, 2009

dumb was the word

Alright man........

This is a true story.

1) I am very stupid. I am very very stupid. Ok the story is about me,a pencil & a few pencil sharpeners.

2) There was a time last year. I had problems with sketching or doing things in pencil.

3) So I decided to try and sharpen all my pencils ......but to no avail!

4) I then complained to My dnt teacher that all the sharpeners in the DNT office is spoiled... cause it can't seem to sharpen mine.

5) No,please don't misunderstand,I really thought I knew how to use a pencil sharpener.


6) so recently i saw Cai Cheng Yu ( somebody in my class ) using the pencil sharpener to sharpen his pencils...

7) I WAS LIKE WHAT?????????????????????????? WHEN DID THE SHARPENERS .....WHEN DID THE.............

8) Only then I realised.... the pencil sharpeners were in perfect condition.

9)Its just me, I turned the handle in a wrong direction..

10) conclusion : I am stupid.

No comments: