Wednesday, March 25, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Have you ever tried watching all 10 seasons of friends the live audience comdey? Well, maybe you should. It's really nice and honestly tell yourelf you don't feel sad during the last episode. The director is really great. So are the cast and actors and guest stars. They are amazing. The stuffs they put together really generates the urge to make me yearn for friends that I can really keep for so long and really keep in contact with one another. That bond they share is really magical. Plus they really worked on these 10 seasons for 10 whole years. Imagine putting 10 years of your life in a career with these people and after sharing this great bond they have, you just meet a turn where they all have to go to seperate lies again. I mean seriously that is going to be really difficult.



Also, most of the filming is done in front of a live audience. Where all the bloopers are shown done and really laughed about.

No comments: